The Fart Button The Fart Button

Very, very...

Disturbing. Very nice movie. And very realistic! It is obvious that the internet will undoubtedly contribute to the apocolypse and this was a funny way of stating the obvious!

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

Very nice...but

It is was a really cool movie but the music was so loud that I could only just hear the voices. I think you should probably change that, but whatever works for you.

DBZ Vegetto's Bloodlust 1 DBZ Vegetto's Bloodlust 1

Sweet!

Awesome movie dude. But I wasn't as keep on the swearing parts. Never mind. Where did you get those sound effects anyway?

Goku V.S Vegeta 1st time Goku V.S Vegeta 1st time

Very nice!

Brilliant movie, and even though I wasn't really fond of the sprites it was still really entertaining and very cool.

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

Nice!

I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the Friday after it came out and it was awesome! Anyway, nice movie!

danomano65 responds:

yeah i totally agree.

Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii

LOL!

WOW, Now that was just fantastic!

harry potter parody 1 harry potter parody 1

LOL

Very nice, loved that graphics and everything. It wasn't hilarious but it was definitely funny enough for me.

-Finding Emo- -Finding Emo-

Three words...

RUN AWAY FASTLY!!! This was good, yes and the graphics were cool but just way to weird for my taste. Good though.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Hm,

Brilliant movie, I saw the heard on Youtube but never mind. I am, personally a big fan of the Wii, I'm sort of a fan of the PS3 and I don't really like the XBox 360 (Don't judge me!...please) but this movie was really cool.

Legendary Four Ep2 part 2 Legendary Four Ep2 part 2

It's good yes but...

I'm just not a big fan of the swearing, if you could beep it out for the next one that would be good. In Malcolm in the middle they did that a lot in one episode and it was really funny. Anyway good animation and voices and interesting storyline. I look forward to seeing more movies from you

100100 responds:

look man. i love the swearing ....its funny.... but hey... the nexy episode probly be much funneyer without swearing