View Profile Cosmodious

All 108 Movie Reviews

19 w/ Responses

I hated this beyond all reason but...

Taylors part redeemed it! Awsomeness to the extreme!

So So

Not awsome not terrible, but I still voted 5 cos u actually drew your own stuff

yay!

Me thinky this is good

AWSOME!!!

Dude wow those animals have some sick skills, and so do you man keep it up

Hmm Pretty Good But...

I was really expecting more, this was kinda short in my oppinion. I know it is hard to make a really long Flash movie, which is why I still gave you 10 and voted 5 but it could really do with being longer. Anyway nice job otherwise, the story was good and it was slightly funny good job.

Zonic64 responds:

Well i planned to make it longer but, the flash start to lag near the end, so i just stop it and ill make the new one in like 1 month lol

*sigh*

Dearey me, it seems more fools hav decided to get Flash or a free trial or something like that. Anyway learn to animate properly if you want to get anything onto NG without the help of Star Syndicate. Other than that this was not bad, I gave it 2 for sound cos it actually had it anyways, hope u do better next time.

Starberry responds:

ive made better flash than you buttchips

LOL!!!

Sweet!

HAHA LOL!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS GENIUS!!! THIS IS HILERIOUS!!! But the replies and commentary crapped it up, shuda been more serious or just not been there, anyway AWSOME STUFF!!!

Funny-ish but...

There was no animation, normally I wouldn't really care about that but since I didn't find it the slightest bit funny I had to see if there was anything to redeem it

KKyuubi responds:

"Yeah, man. I'll gnaw your face off -Teh C."*

*generic "no comment" comment

AWSOME!!!

This is classic, it's just so random it's funny! I loved the guy banging his head against the tree ^^ o my gosh that was classic nice job dude!

Back to the matter at hand. Where to put all of the terrorists swimming across the border in underwear not suited for their gender.

25, Male